Saturday, October 6, 2007

Thank You!

I am in tears as I sit here writing this post. I honestly don't know what to say. The response we have received so far is just overwhelming.

I had very high hopes when I decided to do the $1 fundraiser. My goal was to raise $1000 in two weeks. I figured if we did that much in two weeks, we'd be doing great. Apparently I underestimated my family, friends and even complete strangers.

We have raised nearly $600 in less than 72 hours!!! I am truly blown away. If we can keep up this pace, we will meet our goal in no time!

The words thank you simply do not convey our true appreciation. Your love and support mean the world to us.

Many people have written to me to let me know that although they can not donate right now, they are thinking of us and keeping our family in their prayers. This also means the world to us. We know that these prayers are heard.

I will keep updating from time to time. We are also planning some additional fundraisers.

Thank you all again!

0 comments: